Celtic 3 Hamilton 1


(Ntcham 11, Forrest 40, Sinclair 41)

(Redmond 28)

A DOMINANT Celtic took to the game with no time to waste against Hamilton Accies has the match ended 3 goals to 1 with the Celts standing victorious above its opponents. It was obvious the Celts had no time to play following the next weekends draw to Hibernian.

Unlike the previous time both teams ‘Celtic and Hamilton’ met and ended the game with a draw, Brendan Rodgers had 3 substitution made to the team which gave the Celts an even more promising chance. Kristoffer Ajer, Nir Bitton and Stuart Armstrong started the game line up, in replacement of Jozo Simunovic, Mikael Lustig and Kieran Tierney who all started the bench.

The French teenager Odsonne Edouard, presently on a scoring flick played a major role in Celtics 5 – 1 win against Motherwell with his hat-trick took to the lead with attacks for the Bhoys supported by wingers James Forrest and Scott Sinclair starting the game with high tempo of attacks. Gary Woods the Hamilton keeper started feeling the heat moments in to the game as Nir Bitton came close to goal from a distance but punched away. Armstrong returned the ball for goal but missed over the bar and Olivier Ntcham’s came closest to opening the score board.

The next opportunity met by the French midfielder Ntcham made the difference when he completed Scott Sinclair’s pass with a goal 11 minutes into the game. He was close to goal not too long after with a brilliant ball play from outside yard stressing Woods to a save of skilled keeping.

Celtic dominating possession of the game had complete control of the game, however, Danny Redmond wasted no time on the equalizer the moment he had the chance, setting Hamiltons first shot a goal.

Martin Canning’s team tried in turning the game around to their favor and play, pressing and attacking wanting more goals. The Champs had to show who is boss though, restoring the lead just before the final whistle. Armstrong rounded Woods scoring his 6th league goal of the season.

Scott Sinclair completed the team goal 1 minute after Armstrongs’ goal, connecting Forrest low pass and striking the top corner of the post.

The Hoops saw through to own the second half just as it was during the first half impressively and continually piercing though the Hamilton backline with sharp passing not giving open arms to the Hamiltons.

With little or no chance left Rakish Bingham tried to increase Hamiltons score line with an opportunities sketched out but ended up losing the ball to the far back.

With the 3-1 win, the Celts now sit four clear at the top of the Premiership having an outstanding game at hand, with a domestic unbeaten run standing at 69 games. A comfortable preparations now begins for the fifth game in December as the Hoops will travel to Tynecastle on Sunday to face Craig Levein’s Hearts.

CELTIC (4-2-3-1): Gordon; Ajer, Bitton, Boyata (Simunovic 72), McGregor; Brown, Ntcham; Armstrong; Forrest (Hayes 78), Sinclair; Edouard (Griffiths 67)
Not Used: De Vries, Dembele, Lustig, Tierney

HAMILTON (4-5-1) Woods; McMann, Tomas, Gillespie (Skondras 49), Gogic; Imrie, Docherty, Redmond (Lyon 78), MacKinnon, Donati, Bingham (Cunningham 83)
Not Used: Fulton, Templeton, Ferguson, Sarris

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *